DAN O2 Provider -
Dan O2 provider is a highly recommended course for any diver. The administration of
oxygen in a diving emergency is the best, and usually the most effective, assistance that you can provide to the ailing diver at the dive site. The Dan O2 provider course is a required
pre-requisite for the PADI Medic First Aid course. Though it is not required for the PADI
Rescue Diver course, it is HIGHLY recommended.
- Anatomy and Physiology as it relates to Oxygen first aid.
- Hazards and Benefits of Oxygen.
- Oxygen delivery systems and components.
- Methods of Providing Oxygen to the injured diver.
- And also other pertinent areas.
Dan O2 Provider Course Includes:
- 1 Classroom Session
- Use of varying types of Oxygen delivery systems
- Handouts and class materials
- Certification Card (upon successful completion)